I love family. I love learning. I love food. This is simply a collection of thoughts, memories, and recipes that are a piece of me!

Saturday, July 13, 2013

The more that you read, the more things you will know...

This kid is such a lover of books.

He's so not like me.

The first book he ever got was something about a kitten and the moon.  We read that book so many times.

He went through a phase when he wanted to read "Goodnight Moon" every night before bed.

He knew all the words to "The Foot Book" by the time he was 2.  In fact, for your listening pleasure, here's my favorite video of all time ever.

And now, we sneak into the living room, and see him reading, all on his very own, to his little sister.  How is that even possible?

Please God, make time stop- even if only just for a season. I need to absorb every moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment