I love family. I love learning. I love food. This is simply a collection of thoughts, memories, and recipes that are a piece of me!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Oh Fudge.

You know how most people have one or two things that they look forward to having at Christmas time?  Pumpkin spice latte...roasted turkey...chicken and dumplings...whatever it is, it's what makes the Christmas season the Christmas season.  For me, it's this peanut butter chocolate fudge.  I have no idea where this recipe came from or even when we started making it, but it's hard for me to remember a Christmas when this wasn't a part of our family's dessert table.  I love it.

Plus, it's so simple, you can let your kids make it!

What you'll need:
1 package of cream drops candies (these are in the seasonal candy aisle)
1 cup of creamy peanut butter

Yep.  That equals awesome fudge.

Pour both ingredients into an 8x8 glass dish.  Don't mix them together just yet.

Microwave for two minutes and IMMEDIATELY stir until it's all completely combined.

Let it cool some so it sets up a bit.  Cut it into pieces and watch it disappear like it's Christmas magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment