I love family. I love learning. I love food. This is simply a collection of thoughts, memories, and recipes that are a piece of me!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Dip-ity Doing

I just wanted to put up a very quick, delicious dip recipe my family has been making and loving for years.  It's super yummy and so very simple that I hate to even call it a recipe.

What you'll need:
2 blocks of cream cheese
a package of sliced ham
a few green onions

Let your cream cheese get to room temperature so it's easy to mix.  Dice up about half of a package of the ham into pretty small pieces.  Chop up the green parts of the green onions.  I actually make it easy on myself and just snip them up with kitchen scissors.  Mix it all together, let it chill overnight so the flavors will marry, and serve with Ritz!  So good...so simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment